Sunday 14 October 2012

sunday sum up: week 6

sleepy baby having shnuggles before bed/blast from the past - used to have these all the time as a child/amazing drawings from my friends on draw something/most delicious yoghurt ever, hoping they don't stop them even if they are limited edition/another back to my childhood moment - golden nuggets!/party rings are the best food ever invented/picking up freebies from manchester/cute chocolate animal lollipops from mr simms olde sweet shoppe in manchester (definitely worth a visit if you're around)/leopard print nails for the zoo today/happy face!/map to my enjoyment!/biggest chocolate lolly ever - it was SO good/cuddly toys from the zoo gift shop - a dinosaur and black panther
I guess planning posts never really works out for me. They always fail to happen and it's just frustrating because I want to post, I just never have the time or something happens! My last post was on Tuesday (!!!) and whilst not a lot has happened, I feel like I've just been rushed off my feet.

I don't really remember what happened on Wednesday/Thursday but I know I couldn't post due to some family problems and other things (mainly too much school work, blergh).

On Friday afternoon I had a double free so took the opportunity to go into Manchester with a few friends for some lunch and shopping. We went to Wagamama's which was incredible as always (my order is always chicken katsu curry by the way). Afterwards it was a sort of wander around shops to try and find certain items. I, personally, was looking for things to wear in New York (a pretty successful trip i must add). There was a big splurge in Primark (which has got some amazing things in at the moment and i can't wait to go back and have a look when i've not got a specific agenda) which I was really happy about as I've never had much luck there but it meant I got a lot of things for cheap. We also went to Topshop, Hollister, Jack Wills, M&S (i had a gift card so was worth the look), Urban Outfitters (only quickly as we got too depressed by the prices), H&M, a random little shop which actually sold really nice stuff and other places that I can't remember off the top of my head. I'm really glad I got everything I needed as I'd saved up and so was worth the trekking round Manchester. I'm not going to do a 'haul' type thing as I've got some things coming from River Island as well that I ordered from the sale online so I'll just get my mum to photograph my outfits that I wear in New York instead as I'll be taking all my new clothes with me.

Yesterday I was at work all day - how fun! - so I won't go into too much detail there. I'll just let you know it was very tiring and I was glad to have it over and done with.

And finally, today, I went to Chester Zoo! Two of my oldest friends and their families bought me the trip for my 18th (i'm sure i've mentioned this before but i'll just repeat it again for those who haven't heard), It was mainly just as a nice thing to do but when they saw there was a dinosaur exhibition (freaking love the creatures!), it was an added bonus! Overall it's been a really lovely day and whilst it was a little cold, the rain held off for us. I got to catch up with my friends and get some well needed fresh air (constantly working inside is annoying) whilst having a nice walk. If you've never been to Chester Zoo, I definitely recommend it as it's just lovely and SUCH a good day out. Also, if you get the chance, do pop by and see the dinosaurs as it's a pretty interesting exhibition. Today's made me even more exited for New York as I plan on dragging my mum to the New York Zoo in Central Park! I was going to do a whole post on the zoo trip but thought it wouldn't be that interesting for people.

Anyway, I haven't got much going on this week apart from work work work. I've got to help out at a school function type thing on Tuesday so there won't be any post then but (FINGERS BLOODY CROSSED) there will be every other day (apart from tomorrow as monday's are no gos from now on, as mentioned in last week's sunday sum up).

Not much else to say apart from asking you all about some iPhone apps. I'm currently addicted to 'real time' games (e.g. the sims, although the app for iPhone's is pretty bad). My favourites are Monopoly Hotels, Mall Tower and Dream Pethouse (despite the name, it's actually pretty good). But the reason I mention this is because I want to know if you guys know of any others? I'd love to get into some new ones (probably not the best use of my time) so please give me a heads up if you recommend any!

Bye for now!

1 comment:

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!