Tuesday 30 July 2013

i'm in morocco!

First off I just want to apologise for the lack of posts for the past two days! On Sunday I was working and when I came home my parents and I went out for dinner which was followed by late night packing. Then yesterday I was in full on stress mode trying to get everything ready for the pick up time of 4 o'clock! As a result I've not really had time to update you on the fact I'm currently in Morocco! I'm away for two weeks and I'm not too sure how easy it's going to be for me to post but I'll try! The hotel is absolutely amazing, the weather is gorgeous and I'm a very happy girl right now! I bought some very lovely goodies in duty free at the airport so I'll definitely be doing a little haul for you all when I get home! :) I hope the weather isn't too bad at home and the sun reappears soon! Sorry for the short post but I'm currently doing this on my phone in hotel reception!

I'm off now to return to the sun so I'll update you all soon (fingers crossed!)! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!