Thursday 22 December 2011

OFFERS 001

I've got some great offers for all you lovely lot!







The first one is the joining of Diet Coke and Models Own. If you buy 2 x 500ml bottles of Diet Coke, you receive a free Models Own Lipgloss! How lovely! The lipglosses available come in four different colours;  Pure Plum, Lacquer Red (the one i got and the one shown in the above pictures), Glossy Pink and Golden Nude. The offer is only available in Boots, I believe, and it's only running until 27th December so I'd snap up this amazing deal quickly and hopefully there are the colours you want left (when i went there was only the purple-y one and the red one and i'd have really liked the pink one)!








my bottle doesn't actually say 'Dove' on the top but this is the only picture i could find

And the second offer is between Nails Inc and Dove. In order to get one of the two (apparently you get both colours but in my local shop is was only 1 so i'm not sure?) lovely Christmassy colours, you have to spend £6 or over on some Dove products! Simples! The nail colours on offer are Pink Fizz and Mulled Wine (the colour i chose - they did actually have both colours available but i just thought that mulled wine was a more 'festive' colour and the name was very appropriate). Like the lipglosses, I think the offer's only available in Boots and it is only running until 27th December so hurry guys!

After writing this post I definitely think I'm going to go back to my local shop and buy some more and I definitely recommend you guys to go and have a look!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post. I generally use dove so it looks like i'll be stocking up with benefits! x hivennn

    ReplyDelete

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!