Wednesday 20 July 2011

outfit of the night

Tonight I went to my friend's mum's school performance. I'd already seen parts of it as I'd been helping out at the school a bit last week and this week but it was so nice to see the whole thing!

Anyway, this is what I wore:

cardigan - topshop
top - topshop
ring on left hand - mum's
ring on right hand - topshop
Love how most of my outfit is from Topshop. I didn't even realise until labeling this picture. I also forgot about this top until tonight when I was trying to find a t-shirt type top with a high neckline. So glad I did find this because I've re-fallen in love with it.

leggings - tesco
The point of this outfit was to be comfy and casual but a bit more dressed up than normal every day wear that I just throw on for around the house.

shoes - converse
anklet bracelet - http://www.fashionology.nl/ (got it free with 
an ear cuff so i don't think you can buy them on their own)
Nice battered converse there... But I really really love these shoes. I pretty much wear them whenever I go out because they're so comfy and casual.

bag - primark
Last picture of the post, my bag. I've had this bag for just over a year now and I love it. It's lasted me through a lot and people in my school have the same bag and theirs have completely fallen apart so I'm glad mine's lasted because it's my favourite bag at the moment.

Anyway, hope you've liked this post. It's my first outfit one so please be nice!

P.S. Sorry that my kaftan has snook into 3 of these pictures. I just couldn't be bothered to put it away yesterday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

feel free to leave a comment if you want to!